- Haute Couture is synonymous with class, charm, sophistication and quality. It is not by chance that the Nicole Montenapoleone line is a high fashion collection: the careful detailing, the prestigious fabrics, measured and subtle embroidery make Nicole dresses the answer to the most discerning bride’s dreams. With Nicole designs, a delicately sensual feminity takes shape thanks to sinuous siren-like skirts or innovative cup-like skirts, cone shaped volumes, important redingote and princely volumes. There are infinite ways to live your elegance.
AXE Dark Temptation Photoshoot 2010
Selena Gomez, American actress and singer-songwriter
- Selena Marie Gomez (born July 22, 1992) is an American actress and singer-songwriter best known for her portrayal of Alex Russo on the Emmy Award winning Disney Channel Original Series, Wizards of Waverly Place. She has starred in the television movies, Another Cinderella Story and Princess Protection Program. In 2010, Gomez made her theatrical film debut as Beatrice "Beezus" Quimby in Ramona and Beezus.
- Before Disney, she had one of the kid roles on Barney & Friends. In 2008, she signed a record deal with Hollywood Records and contributed to the Tinker Bell, Another Cinderella Story and Wizards of Waverly Place soundtracks. Her band, Selena Gomez & the Scene, released their debut studio album Kiss & Tell on September 29, 2009, which was certified Gold by RIAA on March 5, 2010. The album's single, Naturally, was certified Platinum by RIAA on July 15, 2010
Guess Spring 2012 Accessories Campaign - Sandrah Hellberg, Swedish model
21 JPG | up to 1500x2000 | 12 mb
Kate Hudson, American film actress
23 JPG | up to 2400x2400 | 12 MB
Kate Garry Hudson (born April 19, 1979) is an American film actress. She came to prominence in 2001 after bringing in several awards and nominations for her role in Almost Famous, and has since established herself as a Hollywood lead actress, starring in several films, including How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, The Skeleton Key, You, Me and Dupree, Fool's Gold, Raising Helen, My Best Friend's Girl, and Bride Wars.
- Christina Hendricks (born May 3, 1975) is an American actress best known for her role as Joan Holloway in the AMC cable television series Mad Men, and as Saffron in Fox's short-lived series Firefly. Hendricks was named "the sexiest woman in the world" in 2010 in a poll of female readers taken by Esquire magazine.
- Hendricks has made a number of guest television appearances, starting as a regular in the series Beggars and Choosers. Since then, she has starred in the series The Big Time and The Court, opposite Sally Field and Craig Bierko, as well as the legal drama Kevin Hill. She has also had recurring roles in ER and Firefly and guest-starred in episodes of Angel, Miss Match, Tru Calling, Presidio Med, Without a Trace, and Las Vegas. Hendricks starred opposite Kip Pardue in South of Pico. La Cucina, an award-winning indie film, premiered on Showtime in December 2009 and stars Hendricks as a sexy writer opposite Joaquim de Almeida. She has appeared in four episodes of the NBC TV show Life in the recurring role of Olivia, detective Charlie Crews' soon-to-be stepmother and Ted Earley's love interest.
- Her best-known role is that of Joan Holloway on the award winning AMC series Mad Men. Hendricks' character is the office manager of advertising agency Sterling Cooper, providing mentoring to a group of women who must deal with the come-ons and callousness of professional advertising executives.
English | mpeg4 yuv420p 528x400 29.97 fps | aac 48000 Hz stereo | 4.13 GB
Genre: Video Training
Studio ARTE produced three parts of this project called Contacts. The idea of the project, if I may say so, to show the connection (exposed) photo-artist with a photo, give everyone the opportunity to comment on the photographer to his work. The uniqueness of the film that did not show a picture, and often the entire series of images, of which only one frame later is found to be (named), a brilliant, unique, unique, etc. In this film you can see what is the work of the photographer - to prepare a frame of mind or a place to try, to experiment, to wait, to anticipate. And all for the sake of the dozens of great photos to choose the most-most.