110 RGB JPG Images | <2300x3000 Pixels | 34 МB
241 UHQ JPG Plates | <2378х3203 | 300 dpi | 1.4 GB
- Paul Gustave Doré [January 6, 1832 – January 23, 1883] was a French artist, engraver, illustrator and sculptor. Doré worked primarily with wood engraving and steel engraving.
Norman Rockwell [1894-1978] American Painter & Illustrator
150 HQ JPG Images | Up to 2949x3000 Pixels | 154 MB
- Norman Percevel Rockwell (February 3, 1894 – November 8, 1978) was a 20th-century American painter and illustrator. His works enjoy a broad popular appeal in the United States for their reflection of American culture. Rockwell is most famous for the cover illustrations of everyday life scenarios he created for The Saturday Evening Post magazine for more than four decades. Among the best-known of Rockwell's works are the Willie Gillis series, Rosie the Riveter (although his Rosie was reproduced less than others of the day), Saying Grace (1951), The Problem We All Live With, and the Four Freedoms series. He is also noted for his work for the Boy Scouts of America (BSA); producing covers for their publication Boys' Life, calendars, other illustrations, and for his covers on the Saturday Evening Post, a magazine edited by George Horace Lorimer.
Maja Wronska, Polish Female Artist (23)
- Maja Wronska is an Poland-based architect in her fifth year at Warsaw University of Technology. She has taken on her mother’s trade of architecture and has been drawing buildings and castles since she was a little girl. Poland’s skill requirements for architectural school prompted Maja to attend drawing classes, which changed her attitude towards drawing and gave her inspiration as a developing artist. I discovered Maja’s work through her site on Deviant Art and was first drawn to her work Girl With A Red Umbrella, particularly because of the detail in the building and its reflection on the street, combined with the skillful use of watercolor, and the concept of combining a structural concept with imaginative undertones. I first mistook the scattered white and red circles as raindrops, but during our interview Maja corrected me and said they were lampions as inspired by the lantern scene in the movie Tangled. Girl With A Red Umbrella is actually a depiction of Kupala Night in Poznan, Poland, a solstice celebration where thousands of lanterns float all over the city.
Oskar Kokoschka, Austrian painter and writer of Czech origin
(March 1, 1886 Pöchlarn-Austria-Hungary / February 22, 1980 in Villeneuve, Switzerland)
The largest figure of the Austrian expressionist literature and fine arts.
84 RGB JPG Images | <1545x1950 | 36 MB
Publisher: AST, Astrel | Year: 2008 | Pages: 384
Format: jpg | Size: 157 mb
Includes 4000 unique and original animal.
It is a source of inspiration for artists, designers and craftsmen of all trades.
Covers the main historical and regional styles - from Paleolithic cave drawings to the stylized images of Art Deco.
4000 Animal, Bird and Fish Motifs.
- In animal motifs found so many interesting shapes, textures, lines and colors. In this book you will find clear and precise illustrations to help you in creating your own works, as well as many of you will learn and become a source of inspiration.
- All illustrations accurately convey the style and feeling that characterize the style to which they belong. You can not go on an exciting journey through time and explore the different historical styles of design, relating to the period of the Stone Age, ancient cultures of Mesopotamia, Eurasia, Asia, Europe and the Americas, will get acquainted with the medieval and Islamic cultures. At the end of the journey will be presented to your attention of art of XX century.
- In each chapter you will find pictures of animals, a distinct culture. This is very helpful to students, art historians, who want to know when it was first shown one or another animal.
- This is a journey through time will also allow you to get acquainted with the inner world of artists and artisans, as carefully studying their work, you will be happy to learn about their desires and fantasies. Re-drawing one of the ancient ornaments, you are in a sense, revives the artist himself and become a part of his life. You create a connection to another time and place, and to do this in any other way is very difficult.
- All the reasons presented in the book in black and white to make them up, hands or with the help of technology as simple and accurate. The survey provides detailed and easy to use index that not only help you to find images of specific animals, but also help you to find certain types of animals in their habitats or on the specifics of their behavior.
4000 Flowers & Plant Motifs in JPG Scans | Publisher: AST, Astrel, 2006 | 384 pages | 277 MB
- Four thousand drawings of plants, flowers, fruits and vegetables that are derived from our extensive creative centuries of heritage and raised in the author's imagination, not only will provide invaluable assistance to artists and designers to create new compositions, but also serve as an excellent lesson in comprehension of the laws of beauty and harmony. The book came to me as obscene scan, with turning the page with black fields in half a page.
Old Time 1900-1920, Vintage Big Collage of Children Postcards
2 UHQ JPG Files | 7087x10630 Pixels | 89 MB
40 RGB JPG Images | ~4100x3100 Pixels | RAR: 166 MB
590 JPG Images | <3072x2304 Pixels | Categorized | 440 MB
628 RGB JPEG Images | <3072x2304 | 220 MB