- The Marcom Award is a majestic symbol of artistic strength and finesse. The award signifies the attention to detail and creative achievement of Platinum and Gold Winners. The unique casting is created by R.S. Owens, the same craftsmen that produce the Oscar®, Emmy® and MTV Awards. The award stands 13 inches tall on a hardwood base and is personalized with the winner's name and entry information.
Unlike most competitions, MarCom entrants do not subsidize awards for the winners. Instead of charging up to several hundred dollars per entry, competition organizers decided to keep entry fees at a fraction of that cost and let the winners buy their own awards. The result is more affordable entry fees and a higher quality piece of art that winners and their clients are proud to display in their homes and offices.
Winning a Marcom Award gives recognition to the creative talent, firms, departments and/or clients that collaborate on outstanding marketing and communication projects. Platinum Winners are recognized on the MarCom web site and in the next year's Call for Entries. In addition, winners and clients tout their awards through their news releases to local media and on their web sites, newsletters and print materials.
- Description : This video is a must for anyone who wants to master the method of images airbrush realistic flames. Methods - from John Harris, clearly one of the best artists in the world of a real fire. In this more methodical presentation, Mr. Harris is working on a Hummer limo!
TTC - Museum Masterpieces: The National Gallery, London | 4.3 GB
Taught by Catherine B. Scallen | Case Western Reserve University, Ph.D., Princeton University
24 lectures, 30 minutes/lecture | English | AVI
Professor Scallen is the perfect guide. Listening to her explicate these great works is like having a very smart friend, who also happens to be an expert in art, take you on a stroll through the gallery. Deeply learned, passionate about her subject, she has a rare gift for communicating the power of these great works, even if this is your first foray into the world of European painting. And if you already know and love these masterworks, Professor Scallen will surprise you with unexpected insights and keen observations that will help you see them with new eyes. Join Professor Scallen and see why the National Gallery, London is not only the pride of Great Britain, it's a treasure trove to be savored by anyone who appreciates fine art.
Denis Kitchen, "The Art of Harvey Kurtzman: The Mad Genius of Comics"Abrams ComicArts
- Harvey Kurtzman - amazingly talented and influential artist, writer, editor, and satirist. And this book is the book includes hundreds of never before published illustrations, paintings, pencil sketches, color compositions and old photographs from the rich archives of the author.
181 RGB JPG Images | <1654x1100 Pixels | 135 MB
Travel surreal and mythical time, a change of scenery and costumes, staging as a way of artistic thinking Danilova allows him to achieve in painting a special grace, to show both festive, dramatic and theatrical life. His stylization accompanied by mild irony, penetrating into the small vibration beautiful fabrics, in primitivizirovanny drawing and delicate coloristic harmony.
Fashion and Style in Photography / La mode et le style dans la photographie
Author : E. Misalandi, Edition : Moscow House of Photography
Year : 2005, Pages : 256, Language : Russian / Francaise
Quality PDF | 90 MB
152 JPG Images | 1152x773 Pixels | 60 MB
- A visual feast of 400 dazzling images, this is a comprehensive survey of the genre over the last century. The book also offers an overview of the development of fashion, as seen through the eyes of the greatest illustrators of the day. Early in the century fashion illustration reflected new, liberating currents in art and culture, such as the exoticism of the Ballets Russes, while the postwar period saw inspiration from the great Parisian couturiers. After the dominance of the celebrity fashion photographer in the '60s, a new generation of illustrators emerged, embracing the medium of the computer, while many returned to more traditional techniques.
143 RGB JPG Images | <1683x1941 Pixels | 38 MB
Christian Riese Lassen, known around the globe for his unique ability to embody the brilliant light and shimmering colors of our amazing world. His lifelong love of the ocean and its inhabitants has served as his inspiration to create these illustrious masterpieces. With unmatched ability, Lassen captures the essence and brings to life these beautiful works of art in motion. We invite you to explore the imagination of one of the greatest self-trained artists of our time. Come join us and escape to a land of sparkling seas, dolphins and whales, where you can celebrate nature’s treasures and swim away from the ordinary.
The collection of works by the artist from Florida, Carol Carter.
137 JPG | 1600x1600 Pixels | 55 MB
- Edwin Georgi (1896 - 1964) Originally leaving Princeton with the ambitions of being a writer, Georgi wrote copy in an agency until persuaded that he would make a better painter. His depiction of sultry, sensual femininity, with a bewildering palette of pearlescent hues, created a powerful image of eroticism in fifties America - and one of impeccable morality. His quality of light was unique - the highlights burning with adjacent areas of pink and lilac. The reflected light he loved so much seemed to come from beneath, and scattered around the face giving an almost unearthly glow. From a large collection I have chosen characteristic images of his free but effective brushwork.
Caitlin Bellah is a 22 year old photographer from San Francisco, CA. She currently resides in Los Angeles and only comes out of her cave to feed on salmon from the stream below.
- Magazines & Clients:
Peppermint Magazine, Teen Vogue, Rocket Dog Shoes, Cellardoor Magazine, Scout Magazine, Avec Magazine, Chaos Magazine, Leanne Marshall,
Dujour Magazine, VAMPD Magazine.