Sound Effects Bible: Household
Sound Library, Sound FX
FX and Cinematic
- Sound Effects Bible: Household - A general collection sound effects of items and appliances found around the house.
- The Sound Effects Bible collection is a special series by author and sound designer Ric Viers and his team at the Detroit Chop Shop. Ric Viers has worked in the film and television industry for more than fifteen years. His location sound credits include hundreds of productions for nearly every major television network, Universal Studios, Dateline, Good Morning America, Disney, and many others. Known as the 'Rock and Roll Professor of Sound', Viers has hosted several video series like 'Rode University', 'Rode Rage' and 'The Detroit Chop Shop Video Diaries'.
- Viers' sound design work has been used in major motion pictures, television shows, radio programs, and video games. In 2007, Viers launched his own label, Blastwave FX, to celebrate the release of his 100th sound effects library. Viers is the author of The Sound Effects Bible and is considered to be the world's largest independent provider of sound effects, with over 250,000 sounds and more than 600 sound effects libraries to his credit. He has produced sound libraries for numerous publishers, including Adobe, Apple, Blastwave FX, Sony, Sound Ideas, and The Hollywood Edge.
- Tech Specs: 16 Bit Quality, 286 MB
- Contains: 214 Household FX WAV Files 14
- Digital Preserves: A Wedding for All Seasons - Royalty Free Animations for Wedding, Quinceanera, Sweet Sixteen Video Productions! Add elegance and sophistication to your next video productions while you save time and money in the edit suite with Digital Preserves Wedding video animation loops!
- Features: Seamlessly Loopable, 100% Royalty Free, contains 62 DV (720X480 QuickTime) animations, compatible with any non-linear editing systems, keyable elements contain alpha channels (32bit, millions of colors, RGBA), masks available.
Next-Gen 3D Particle System
English | Win64 | Software & Tutorial RAR size: 301 MB
Printers Apprentice v8.1 Build 22.214.171.124 | Font manager
English | Windows XP/Vista/7 | 7 MB
O'Re illy Media | 2011 | ISBN: 1449390544 | 608 pages | PDF | 85 MB
- Fully XML driven, highly customizable and no flash knowledge required
- 24 different transition effects
- Control sequential or random order of transitions(global)
- Control separate transition effect and mode for each image
- Size, position and color full control through XML settings
- Supports any width and height values
- You can Enable/Disable the slide-show
- The Thumbnail List and Navigation Button can be enabled/disabled
- Supports auto hide mode for Thumbnail List and Buttons
- You can set position, size, spacing, color and more for Thumbnails and Thumbnails List and Timerbar
- Supports customizable Navigation button
- Option to set AutoPlay time for each slide
- You can assign links to your banners
- Option to add custom background(image, swf)
- You can set image border for banner and add blur effect to image border
- Option to set type, border width and height, state and more for image border
- Supports slideshow mode
- Supports Ken Burns Effect mode
- Ken Burns Mode : You can set duration, start and end position, start and end scale for each slide
- Supports keyboard left and right arrow keys for navigation, space key to play/pause
- Supports context Menu(right click menu) for navigation
- Supports custom buttons in context Menu(right click menu) , You can set name, url, enabled for context Menu buttons
- Unlimited number of slides
- Supports JPG , GIF , PNG , SWF
4:79AM is a premium multipurpose theme which merges functionality with beauty. 4:79AM is very easy to customize, whether you are a HTML pro or just a beginner, you’ll have absolutely no problems at all working with this theme. The Bonus file will surprise you.
ThemeForest - Creative - Responsive One Page HTML/CSS
- Air v5.5.13
- Balance v1.0.2
- Big Easy v1.0.4
- Bloc v5.5.13
- Catalyst v1.0.3
- Cloud v1.0.3
- Corona v5.5.11
- Crystal v5.5.10
- Downtown v1.0.4
- Enterprise v5.5.12
- Explorer v5.5.11
- Expo v5.5.13
- Flux v5.5.10
- Intro v5.5.12
- Mellow v5.5.11
- Milk v5.5.7
- Nano v1.0.8
- Neo v5.5.13
- Noble v5.5.13
- Phoenix v5.5.10
- Planet v5.5.14
- Pure v5.5.14
- Quantum v1.0.8
- Royal Plaza v5.5.13
- Shelf v1.0.4
- Spark v5.5.13
- Streamline v1.0.4
- Studio v5.5.12
- Symphony v5.5.11
- Vanilla v5.5.12
- Vox v5.5.12
- Shot – The Xtreme Intro! You want your banner xtremly powerfull or xtremly lovely? Just do some little customization work to create your own unique xtreme Intro.! Our new highly customizable, personalized Intro will give your website a more modern feeling that is impossible to achieve with regular HTML intro pages! There is no need for knowledge of Flash development studio and Actionscripts, all you need is to change some parameters in our easy2read XML (see example later). Please check the original Hollywood movie effects in both examples and the lovelyness of our Valentine’s Example.
ThemeForest - Notes - Multiple Directions HTML/CSS Theme | 4.2 MB
* Grid Flash Gallery - original navigation and zoom ;
* Modular Flash-CSS pages;
* Add unlimited galleryes and images.;
* Thumbs in grid gallery it arranges automatically after the window size, automatic centered.
ThemeForest - Amanuke - Under Construction HTML Template | 12 MB
- Amanuke is new Under Construction / Work in Progress HTML template to show the progress of your web development. It use countdown timer and circle progress bar to show how many percents in days the launching date. It use social icons for contact , ajax subscribe form and ajax contact form. It has 13 pattern to change the background image. It also has twitter ticker in the bottom. Features : - Count Down Timer - Icon Social - Subscribe Form - Contact Form - Twitter Ticker - Light and Dark Template - 3 Color Combination with Pattern
English | FLV | 782x646 | 15 fps | VP6 @ 1000 kbps | MP3 @ 96 kbps | 651 MB
Illustrated logos can be found everywhere and logos with characters can be especially appealing. Translating those logos into 3D can add a great deal of flexibility to their use and really make them stand out. In this course we'll take the Woody's BBQ logo, created in our Integrating a Character with a Logo in Illustrator training and add some depth using CINEMA 4D.
We'll start this course by using as much of our original logo as possible to begin the rebuilding process. We'll use curves from Illustrator as a basis for extruding sections of geometry. We'll explore ways to combine splines to create cutouts for some of the letters and how we can begin to organize and layer our geometry. We'll also use a little bit of ZBrush to go through the process of posing Woody, the beaver from our Creating Cartoon Characters training. We'll put everything together and use CINEMA 4D's Sketch and Toon rendering to create a nice cartoony final render. Once done, you'll not only have a finished 3D logo, but you'll be able to create and translate your own logos into 3D.
16 step-by-step Projects and all elements you need!
Projects-Card Companions-Tutorial Video-Decoreative Card Templates-Blank Card Templates
This is packed full of templates and large card print outs. You don't need the enveloplus board