- This set brings 20 new unique symbols and backgrounds for hundreds of possible iPhone/iPad app icon combinations. Using vector shape layers for easy customization, and Smart Objects for automatic updating of icon sizes, this kit makes it a breeze to create your own high quality quality, gorgeous iPhone, iPad and iPod application icons.
Hundreds of Combinations
- Select your background style, select your favorite icon, and export your new iPhone app icon into all of the proper sizes automatically! Easily use your own background or vector icons, with a resource like this icon set you can have a customized and unique icon for your application within minutes.
2012 | 390 Pages | ISBN: 0521189063 | PDF | 124 MB
- English Grammar in Use Fourth edition is an updated version of the world's best-selling grammar title. It has a fresh, appealing new design and clear layout, with revised and updated examples, but retains all the key features of clarity and accessibility that have made the book popular with millions of learners and teachers around the world. This 'with answers' version is ideal for self-study.
Publisher: Thames & Hudson | 2004 | ISBN: 0500284695 | English | PDF | 130 pages | 44.31 Mb
- Graffiti art is constantly changing. Fresh coats of paint and newly pasted posters appear overnight in cities across the world. New artists, new ideas, and new tactics displace faded images in a perpetual process of renewal and metamorphosis. From Los Angeles to Barcelona, Stockholm to Tokyo, Melbourne to Milan, wall spaces are a breeding ground for graphic and typographic forms as artists unleash their daily creations.
English | MP4 | AVC 1280x720 657~768 Kbps | AAC 128 Kbps | 2.9 Gb
Genre: Video Training
- This course is for graphic designers looking for an opportunity to apply their skills in Photoshop to create websites. In the course of six lessons Erik Fadiman takes you through step by step example of a project, starting in Photoshop to create the design and layout of the site, and ending with the HTML and CSS on the Web.
The Rough Guide to Guitar
Rough Guides | 2011 | ISBN-10: 1848365853 | 320 Pages | PDF | 30 Mb
- The Rough Guide to Guitar" is a one-stop shop for all your guitar-related needs - whether you're buying, playing, gigging, recording or a complete beginner. Covering everything from the basics a new player needs to hints and tips for experienced guitarists, and even how to successfully start a band. Written by Dave Hunter, one of the world's leading guitar authors and contributor to "Guitar Player" and "Vintage Guitar" magazines, "The Rough Guide to Guitar" covers it all, in a language that players of all experiences and ages will understand and enjoy. From classic rock guitar sounds through to indie, punk and psychadelic, and from home recording methods to how to put a band together; "The Rough Guide to Guitar" is the guide for you.
English | H264 1024x768 298kbps | AAC 137Kbps | 759 MB
Genre: Video Training
- 4 hours of video from Jeffrey Way-I (Example + book From Photoshop to HTML: Slice your Designs Like a Pro) We offer you a book and a series of video tutorials on it, which cover the process of converting PSD files to standard compliant HTML / CSS web sites
English | Duration: 57 Minutes | H264 | 852x480 | 29.97fps 1130kbps | AAC 44.1KHz Mono | 462MB
Published: 2010-10-07 | ISBN: 0071738614 | PDF | 432 pages | 8.18 MB