Imagenomic Professional Plugin Suite
Bring out the Best in Your Portraits
- Portraiture is a Photoshop, Lightroom and Aperture plugin that eliminates the tedious manual labor of selective masking and pixel-by-pixel treatments to help you achieve excellence in portrait retouching. It intelligently smoothens and removes imperfections while preserving skin texture and other important portrait details such as hair, eyebrows, eyelashes etc.
- Portraiture features a powerful masking tool that enables selective smoothening only in the skin tone areas of the image. What makes Portraiture’s masking tool truly unique is its built-in Auto-Mask feature. It helps you quickly discover most of the skin tone range of the image automatically and, if preferred, you can manually fine-tune it to ensure optimal results, providing unmatched precision and productivity.
- For finer control, you can specify the smoothening degree for different detail sizes and adjust the sharpness, softness, warmth, brightness and contrast.
- Portraiture comes with pre-defined presets for one-click effects and, as with all Imagenomic plugins, you can capture your own signature workflow in a custom preset tailored to your specific requirements and photographic portfolio.
Imagenomic Portraiture 2.3.1 Plugin for Adobe Photoshop (MacOSX) | 13.9 MB
- Portraiture is a Photoshop, Lightroom and Aperture plugin that eliminates the tedious manual labor of selective masking and pixel-by-pixel treatments to help you achieve excellence in portrait retouching. It intelligently smoothens and removes imperfections while preserving skin texture and other important portrait details such as hair, eyebrows, eyelashes etc. Portraiture features a powerful masking tool that enables selective smoothening only in the skin tone areas of the image. What makes Portraiture’s masking tool truly unique is its built-in Auto-Mask feature. It helps you quickly discover most of the skin tone range of the image automatically and, if preferred, you can manually fine-tune it to ensure optimal results, providing unmatched precision and productivity.
Ballistic Publishing - Ultimate I, Klara Medkova, 16 MP 300 Shots!
300 UHQ Images with extraordinary details | TIFF & RAW | DVD 1 & 2 | 8.7 GB
- The Klara Medkova Ultimate DVD set, created in conjunction with 3D.SK, delivers 16-megapixel, royalty-free character reference for film and game development, life drawing and texture reference. Each photograph is shot at the highest quality in the best lighting conditions to produce a 16-megapixel imagewith extraordinary detail. 300 shots, clothed, and semi-clothed in both reference and action poses all tagged and categorised, on two DVDs will improve your work flow by having what you need at hand, when you need it.
Ballistic Publishing - Ultimate Denisa, 16 MP 300 Shots!
300 UHQ Images with extraordinary details | TIFF & RAW | DVD 1 & 2 | 8.3 GB
- The Denisa Ultimate DVD set, created in conjunction with 3D.SK, delivers 16-megapixel, royalty-free character reference for film and game development, life drawing and txture reference. Each photograph is shot at the highest quality in the best lighting conditions to produce a 16-megapixel image with extraordinary detail. In this latest set of royalty-free photos - which can be used for film and game development, life drawing and texture reference - our model Denisa poses for reference shots at all angles including nude and costumed poses.
Resolution: 1440x900(.MOV) | Audio: AAC 128Kbit/s 48KHz | Completion Time: N/a | Compressed to 4.2 GB < 11 GB
Genre: Photoshop, Paint, Instructional | Concept Art | Language: English
- Complete 3D file with all the setups for lights, Materials etc;
- All the textures;
- All the Post production images in PSD format for you to study;
- 2 presets for render, one utilised on the scene (VERY High settings) and one alternative.
English | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x700, 30,00 fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo | RAR 554 MB
Genre: Video Training
- Think you’re ready to start selling vector stock art? Illustrating for stock and selling your work on sites such as GraphicRiver can be very rewarding, whether you’re doing it for fun, for extra income, or as a full-time job. But there’s a lot more to it than simply uploading some files then kicking back and watching the money roll in. Cheryl Graham gives you an in depth guide to the world of selling vector stock and to best prepare and submit your vector art for sale. Cheryl will walk you through the entire sale process and get you up and running.
The font can be tamed utilising the set of alternative characters available within the typeface. Details include 500 characters, manually edited kerning and Opentype features.
OTF | 10 MB
Info Video:.............h264, 960x720, 25.00 fps
Info Audio:.............aac, 44100 Hz, stereo
- In this Adobe InDesign CS6 training course expert author and Adobe Certified Trainer Jeff Witchel teaches you how to use this powerful digital and print layout software. With the introduction of amazing new digital layout features, InDesign CS6 really is the industry standard when it comes to not only traditional media layouts, but also EPUB and other digital standards.
Lightroom 5 Essentials: 02 Managing Images with the Library Module
English | 3h 31m | AVC1 960x540 15 fps | AAC 128 Kbps 48.0 KHz | 3.60 GB
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner
Gnomon Training - Mechanical Character Design with Joe Peterson
English | 200 mins | AVC1 1280x720 15 fps | AAC 96 Kbps 44.1 KHz | 2.08 GB
Genre: eLearning / Digital Painting
In this tutorial, concept designer Joe Peterson breaks down the process of creating a mechanical character using only a story outline as the starting point. With the initial premise being a believable sci-fi future world, Joe sets out to design an appropriate mechanized unit for a high-tech SWAT team. He begins by discussing how this initial idea influences the entire design process, beginning with reference gathering and following all the way to the final detailing and rendering phases.
FStopper - How To Become a Professional Commercial Wedding Photographer (2013)
English | 8 Chapters | Duration: 14h | H264 | 1280x720 | 23.98fps 2000kbps | AAC 48.0KHz | 9.18 GB
- Whether you want to know how to become a professional commercial photographer or how to become a professional photographer in general, the quickest way to start making money with your camera may be wedding photography. Our Fstoppers tutorial How To Become a Professional Commercial Wedding Photographer is finally here! Lee Morris and I have spent over 3 years planning and 2 years filming and editing this tutorial on all things wedding photography. The goal behind this 14 tutorial was to create the most comprehensive resource on everything it takes to create compelling wedding images as well as the tools needed to start and run a successful wedding photography business. No matter if you are brand new to photography or if you are already shooting weddings professionally, this 14 hour tutorial will teach you everything we know about wedding photography so you can either start your own business from scratch or take your existing business to the next level.
English | .MP4 | h264, yuv420p, 960x540, 476 kb/s, 29.97 fps | aac, 48000 Hz, 159 kb/s | RAR 150 MB
Genre: Video Training
Edge Reflow is a tool for prototyping responsive web designs and providing interactive proof-of-concept designs to clients. This course shows you how to find your way around the Reflow interface and tools and get practice creating responsive designs through a series of exercises.
- This is the course for graphic designers looking to translate their Photoshop CS4 skills over to website creation. Each session, Erik Fadiman walks you through an example project stepbstep starting in Photoshop for site design and mockup, and finishing with HTML and CSS on the web.
Lynda.com - Up and Running with HTML5 Video with Tom Green
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Language: English | RAR 189 MB
- HTML5 is a good choice if you're looking to embed video on your website, since visitors don't need any special plugins and HTML5 is becoming more widely supported by browsers. But the lack of a single accepted video codec does pose some challenges. In this course, Tom Green takes you through the history of video on the web, and shows you how to move forward with HTML5. Learn how to play a video stream on your website, set up autoplay and poster frames, and use alternatives like Adobe Dreamweaver and the JW Player to play back video. A series of Challenge and Solution videos give you a hands-on opportunity to practice what you've learned.
Lynda.com - HTML Essential Training with Bill Weinman
Beginner Level | 5h 34m | RAR 736 MB
- This course introduces web designers to the nuts and bolts of HTML (HyperText Markup Language), the programming language used to create web pages. Author Bill Weinman explains what HTML is, how it's structured, and presents the major tags and features of the language. Discover how to format text and lists, add images and flow text around them, link to other pages and sites, embed audio and video, and create HTML forms. Additional tutorials cover the new elements in HTML5, the latest version of HTML, and prepare you to start working with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
creativeLIVE - Brooke Shaden - Creating Impact in a Dull Space
English | Video: AVC (.flv) 960x540 15&30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | RAR 672 MB
Genre : Photography
- Brooke Shaden is the queen of crafting ephemeral photo shoots. In only 90 minutes, using a simple black backdrop and natural window light, Brooke is going to show you a number of different ways to create striking portraits through the use of wardrobe, simple props, and quick Photoshop editing. This segment is perfect for an aspiring photographer looking for creative ways to enhance your portfolio or for a seasoned pro looking to reinvent your style.
TypeMonkey v1.10 [Aescripts] | 11 MB
- Generates complex kinetic type animations - camera included - dynamically linked to markers for easy customization. No keyframes involved. Incredibly fast, powerful and intuitive.