TutsPlus Premium - CSS Terminology Decoded | 713 MB
- CSS is an interesting language. It’s quite easy to learn the basics, but truly mastering it is a much more involved process that can take years – despite what your developer friends may tell you.
- Anyone can apply a bit of styling, but do you understand all of the various terminology associated with modern CSS? Concatenation, proprocessors, frameworks, OOCSS, responsive design…the list goes on and on! We’ll decode all of that and more in this course.
Video: FLV, 782x646, 15 frames / s, 1024 kbit / s
Audio: MP3, 44,1 kHz, 96 kbit / s, 1 channel
Duration: 1 hour. 03min. | Size: 166 MB | Sample Files: PSD
- In this series of lessons, we'll learn many techniques on drawing the difficult subject of the human figure. We'll begin by learning how to draw profiles, both male and female. We'll then dive into the topic of figure, balance and action, which are all important aspects to keep in mind whenever drawing humanoid creatures. We'll then learn a few techniques to quickly give us a foundadtion to build off of when drawing the human body.
- Drawing the Male Profile
- Drawing the Female Profile
- Basic lines of Figure
- Balance and Action
- Building from the Double Triangle
- Blocking in a Sketch
DVDRip | AVI / DivX, 1650 kb/s | 640x480 | 02:03:22 | English: MP3, 32 kb/s (1 ch) | Subtitles: Russian | 1.46 Gb
- "Learn from portrait master Steve Driscoll how to render incredible and advanced photo-realistic portraiture through detailed step-by-step instruction."
Figure Drawing, Design and Invention by Michael Hampton
ISBN: 061527281 | 240 pages | .pdf | Compressed to 38 MB
CreativeLIVE - Adobe Photoshop CS6 New Features by Lesa Snider
English | Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s
WMV | Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 960x536, 700 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) | 4.8 GB
Genre: Video Training
Lesa Snider returns to creativeLIVE for an intensive look at the newly released Adobe Photoshop CS6. Whether you've already upgraded or are still deciding, you'll learn practical yet non-destructive editing techniques you can use every day. This 3-day course is a perfect companion to Lesa's previous CS5 class on creativeLIVE.
AeScripts - Auto Crop v2.0 for After Effects | 12 MB
- Quickly and easily crop a composition down to it's contents. It can crop based on the current frame, all frames or a mask you create. Auto Crop is a tool that allows you to quickly crop a composition using one of three different methods: Auto Crop, Auto Crop Duration and Crop to Mask. It works quickly and accurately no matter what layer types are inside the composition.
Lynda.com - InDesign CS6: Interactive Documents
English: AAC, 96 kb/s (1 ch) | MOV / AVC, ~201 kb/s | 960x540 | Duration: 5 hours 11 mins | 1.5 GB
Join Adobe InDesign and publishing expert Mike Rankin as he explains how to use InDesign to design a wide range of digital documents, including interactive PDFs and apps for the iPad. This course provides a tour of digital publishing trends and shows how to bring these trends to bear in various projects, such as a slide presentation, a PDF form, and an interactive portfolio. Mike also introduces the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite and shows how to publish dynamic interactive documents to the iPad and other mobile devices.
IconShock - Real Vista Education Illustrator Sources
1824 AI | + PDF Preview | Zipped to 572 MB < 825 Mb RAR
- The product contains 20 complete environment scenes. Use them to present new vehicles and concept cars, products, new designs or use them as a starting point for your own virtual studios. All materials, objects and the lighting can be adjusted for your needs - so it is easy to create a complately new look and feel for the scenes.
DOSCH Textures: Medical Visualization V3 - Photoshop Textures - JPEG Format
140 HQ Seamless Textures | 2048x2048 Pixels | Bump Maps | Compressed to 339 MB
- The product Dosch Textures: Medical Visualization V3 contains 140 high resolution, seamless tileable textures which can be applied to 3D-models spanning a multitude of themes. Use them in many computer graphics software packages (incl. Photoshop).
- These high resolution textures which include the bump maps for the depth of the material can be used for product visualization, character design, animations, game-design and any other computer graphics artwork.
- The multi-layer textures can readily be used in most 3D-animation and 2D-image editing applications.
- All textures are provided in a high resolution (2048 x 2048 pixel) in the JPEG-format (with highest quality settings) - and can therefore be used in professional visualizations. Please use the PDF overview (see above) for a detailed content listing.
- Year : 2003-2009
- Author : Ballistic Publishing
- Language : English
- Format : PDF
- Quality : Scanned pages
- Description : The best examples of digital art. Yearbook 2D and 3D pictures from around the world. Every year, Ballistic Publishing brings together the world's leading digital artists to create EXPOSE, a compilation of the finest digital art in the known universe. Consisting of international artwork covering the fields of 3D, digital illustration, industrial design, architectural visualization, games, television, feature film and more. EXPOSE, is the yearbook of digital art.
Ballistic Publishing - Ultimate I, Klara Medkova, 16 MP 300 Shots!
300 UHQ Images with extraordinary details | TIFF & RAW | DVD 1 & 2 | 8.7 GB
- The Klara Medkova Ultimate DVD set, created in conjunction with 3D.SK, delivers 16-megapixel, royalty-free character reference for film and game development, life drawing and texture reference. Each photograph is shot at the highest quality in the best lighting conditions to produce a 16-megapixel imagewith extraordinary detail. 300 shots, clothed, and semi-clothed in both reference and action poses all tagged and categorised, on two DVDs will improve your work flow by having what you need at hand, when you need it.
Ballistic Publishing - Ultimate Denisa, 16 MP 300 Shots!
300 UHQ Images with extraordinary details | TIFF & RAW | DVD 1 & 2 | 8.3 GB
- The Denisa Ultimate DVD set, created in conjunction with 3D.SK, delivers 16-megapixel, royalty-free character reference for film and game development, life drawing and txture reference. Each photograph is shot at the highest quality in the best lighting conditions to produce a 16-megapixel image with extraordinary detail. In this latest set of royalty-free photos - which can be used for film and game development, life drawing and texture reference - our model Denisa poses for reference shots at all angles including nude and costumed poses.