English | 32 PDF Books + 2 EPUB books + 1 MOBI book | 848 MB
Collection of ebooks covering all aspects of typography from Gutenberg to CS6, enjoy!
Project Files Included | Run Time: 1h 5m | Release Date: November 1, 2012
- In this series of CryENGINE tutorials, we will discuss how to import a custom character into CryENGINE. We will start by discussing some important concepts to remember for modeling characters and for rigging our characters.
- Once we have all of that, we'll learn how to quickly match the rig to the character mesh. After that, we'll discuss how to skin the character to the rig using the CrySkin modifier. Then we'll get into the meat of the tutorial by learning how to export the character to the CryENGINE SDK. Then we'll wrap up the training by learning which files must be modified in order to make our character the playable character.
- Kolor Autopano Giga is a software dedicated to the creation of panoramas, virtual tours and gigapixel images. Based on Autopano Pro software and including all its featues, Autopano Giga goes far beyond the creation of panoramas : stitch your images in 360°, export them into Flash virtual tours, link the tours together... so many possibilities to present in a new way all the photos and places you want to share. Resolution matters? Autopano Giga also enables you to stitch in a record time several hundred or thousand images to create photos of several gigapixels.
Type: Tutorial, Training | Release Date: 2012
Language: English | Required Software: After Effects CS5.5
Runtime: 1 hrs. 33 min (14 lessons) | File Format: .flv + project files | File Size: 613 MB
Requirements: Win64, After Effects / Premiere Pro CS6 | File Size: 654 Mb
English | Feb 27, 2012 | mov | H264 960x540 | AAC 2 ch 96 kbps | 2 hrs 2 min | 890 MB
Native Instruments Traktor Pro v2.6.1 R15205
- TRAKTOR is the pro platform that top DJs trust, and TRAKTOR PRO 2 with Remix Deck™ technology is the most advanced version of TRAKTOR ever. Perform your mix on up to four decks, featuring TruWave colored waveforms, powerful looping and cueing functionality and an exceptional effects suite.
- TRAKTOR PRO 2 is Ready to Remix. Get started in seconds, fire up the Remix Decks and seamlessly merge the worlds of DJing and live performance.
Lightroom-Magician: Secrets of the Photo Processing Speed by Yevgeny Kartashov
16 DVD | 62 GB
- Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate VPP - is a powerful program, which at the same time is easy for using. An intuitive interface based on drop makes capturing photos and video from a camcorder or digital camera, phone or computer to create their own high high definition movies. In this collection, most of all utility (plug-ins, packs, transitions, etc.) - required for work in Pinnacle Studio.
- The company Corel has officially released a new version of the popular platform for video processing Pinnacle Studio 16. This is the first release from the Pinnacle Studio as long as the company Corel has acquired the business of the company for the production of consumer Avid video editing tools in July of this year. Today, the company is rolling Corel product line development Avid Studio, but will continue to supply close to the functionality of the package Corel VideoStudio Pro.
MOV/AVC, 2676 kb/s, 1152x720, 24 fps | AAC, 64 kb/s, 44.1 KHz, 1 ch | 7.3 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Language: English
- When a designer sits down to create any type of project, they have one goal in mind. Communicate a message to my target audience. But if you’ve ever wondered why design elements end up where they do, whether it be a picture, a graphic or some letters, then this course is for you. We’ll break down eight core principles of composition and how they relate to graphic designers. We will begin with movement, but continue on and learn about contrast, proximity, rhythm, emphasis, balance, variety, and unity.
- To wrap this course up, we will put together a simple layout inside InDesign to put some of these principles into practice. After completing this course, you’ll be equipped with a wealth of knowledge that will allow you to immediately begin improving the compositions of your design projects.
Ctrl+Paint – Perspective Sketching 2: Form and Design | Compressed to 191 MB
- Do you already know the general rules of perspective sketching? This followup to Perspective Sketching 1 applies the basic principles to a wide variety of subjects. Packed with examples, the videos explore characters, creatures, vehicles, and environments (both from reference and from imagination). Each demonstration focuses on the underlying structure of imagined objects, and how details can be applied to this foundation. Additionally, the demonstrations each follow slightly different procedures - showing that there is no single 'best' way to use perspective in your artwork.
Adobe Press (May 2012) | ISBN: 032182248X | PDF + EPUB | 480 pages | 120 MB
- Creative professionals seeking the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Illustrator CS6 choose Adobe Illustrator CS6 Classroom in a Book from the Adobe Creative Team at Adobe Press. The 15 project-based lessons in this book show readers step-by-step the key techniques for working in Illustrator CS6 and how to create vector artwork for virtually any project and across multiple media: print, websites, interactive projects, and video.
Language: English | ISBN-10: 1118196678 | ISBN-13: 978-1118196670
2012 | ISBN-10: 0321823745 | PDF and EPUB | 480 pages | 413 MB
- Scott Kelby, Editor and Publisher of Photoshop User magazine—and the best-selling Photoshop author in the world today—once again takes this book to a whole new level as he uncovers more of the latest, most important, and most useful Adobe Photoshop CS6 techniques for digital photographers.
Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom In A Book [Includes Lesson Files and Tutorial]
Publisher: Adobe Press | Language: English | Pages: 432 | File Format: .pdf, .epub + Lesson files
File Size: 106Mb(Book) / 1.04Gb(Book+ Lesson files) / 420Mb(Tutorial)
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom In A Book - The official training workbook from Adobe Systems. Creative professionals seeking the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Photoshop CS6 choose Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book from the Adobe Creative Team at Adobe Press. The 14 project-based lessons in this book show readers step-by-step the key techniques for working in Photoshop CS6 and how to manipulate images, edit motion-based content, and create image composites.
Digital-Tutors: Creating a Watercolor Painting Effect in After Effects by Laura Smith
Run Time: 3h 14m | Release Date: January 28, 2013 | Author: Laura Smith | 1.24 GB
Required Software: After Effects CS6 | With Project Files
- In this series of After Effects tutorials, we will talk about the steps we take to create this watercolor painting effect project. We begin by using a simple masking technique to reveal the text and drawings that interact with our watercolor paintings. We talk about some of the more technical and tricky aspects of getting this write-on effect looking perfect and all throughout the course, we implement the technique in new and different ways.
- We also go over how to combine masking techniques with our very own custom luma mattes to create a painterly effect that we apply to our watercolor images. Once we have a couple different variations of our watercolors, we talk about other effects we can apply to the base watercolor effect to change its color size and shape. This makes it feel like we have more unique paint effects, when in reality there are only a few. This is going to save you time without compromising the originality of your work.
- We move on by compositing all of our effects together and then we add a camera which we animate throughout the scene. We talk about some ways to get your camera’s animation to feel much smoother than using the default keyframe interpolation types and how to troubleshoot when your camera movement is having issues.
Run Time: 54m 48s | Release Date: January 14, 2013 | 850 MB | Required Software: NUKE 7.0v1
- With almost 2 years of development time, NUKE 7.0 brings with it many new features and nodes. Understanding these new workflows is a key factor to being a successful compositor. This is a large release, so this series of NUKE tutorials will cover the most important new features that you can use today to speed up your work and create beautiful new effects!
- We will start the training by learning how to use the new navigation features of bookmarks and the J hotkey to quickly move around our node graph and find exactly the area we’re looking for. From there we will learn how to use keyframe tracking in the tracker node to speed up our track. We will also learn how to use the Traffic Light system to evaluate weak parts of our track. Next we will begin diving in to the great new ZDefocus node which allows us to create realistic depth-of-field blur with bokeh effects. We’ll learn how to set-up the node with our image and depth, then how we can change our filter types and even plug-in a new filter to create chromatic aberration effects. Finally we will learn how to use the Relight node with some 3d data images to use NUKEs 3D lighting system to change our image with realistic lighting.