WinTopo Pro converts images from scanners and other digital sources into vector data suitable for CAD, GIS and CNC systems. You can scan old plans, archive drawings, or even photos and convert them into useful CAD data. Any image which is stored in TIFF, GIF, JPEG, PNG or BMP format can be processed by WinTopo Pro into DXF and other vector file formats.
WinTopo Pro builds upon the powerful WinTopo Freeware by including many additional image processing tools, as well as more advanced vectorisation algorithms and options.
This highly professional product is the software of choice of major industries worldwide. Our customers include NASA , Microsoft, MIT, British Telecom, BAE Systems, Motorola, EDS, and many branches of the US Department of Defence.
WinTopo is already in use in 10000's of installations worldwide. These are just some of the applications:
* Computer Aided Design (CAD)
* Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
* Electrical Engineering
* Model making
* CNC cutting
* Digital imaging
* and many many more...
19-April-2010 WinTopo Pro 3.45
Summary of Enhancements:
1. New commandline option -tOT for One-Touch Vectorisation. This thinning option causes WinTopo Pro to use the same processing as would be used in interactive operation with the One-Touch Vectorisation button.
2. Operation of the Auto-Background analysis has been improved, particularly when using commandline operation or batch processing.
3. Improvement to the PDF output file to enhance compatibility with various PDF viewer applications.
4. Various bug fixes and efficiency tweaks.
OS: Windows All
Hide Your IP & Protect Your Privacy!
Get Your 15 Day Free Trial Now.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.