An integrated set of tools
Professional tools must be powerful and easy to use. That's why we created a fully integrated user-interface. All visible and easily accessible from the main program: integrated librarian multimedia files for document management, powerful file manager with a thumbnail view on your hard disk, tape, ergonomic, in the style of Windows 7, the panel with the tabs and more ...
To improve performance, we created a good WYSIWYG editor splash with the full support of drag. WYSIWYG means "What you see is what you get." So do not be surprised at compile time, the final version of the screen saver is strictly identical to what you were doing.
Powerful Embedded Librarian
Using a powerful built-in Librarian allows you to easily manage all the media tools and project files, screen saver. This is a dockable window (which may be hidden) where you can store, move, copy and delete all the files that you use in your work (images, video, sounds and music). Very easy to use: Double click to open the file in a window (even the animation, music, videos ...), use drag and drop, for that would add it to the project.
Creating a screen saver based on sprites (Sprites - an animated object, a ghost)
Creating a screensaver based on sprites (animated objects moving on screen) has never been so easy. For example, you can create in minutes cool screensaver with your company logo, jumped on the screen. Supported image with transparency (including alpha channel). Several options are available: Bouncing on the screen borders, realistic collisions between objects and much more ....
Creating a screen saver based on the slides
Creating a slide show screen saver is also possible. Many transitions are available including the incorporation of well-known effect of the appearance and disappearance. There are many options to suit your needs: background sounds, ability to voice speech for each image, display with automatic screen resolution and much more. Supported image formats: BMP, JPEG, PNG (including with 32bpp in the alpha channel), TIFF, PSD, GIF, PCX, BMP, PCD, PICT, QTI, WMF, TGA, IFF and LBM. A remarkable feature that allows you to add a watermark to slides in plain text or logo.
Creating a screen saver based on Flash movies
If you are using to create Adobe Flash movies, you'll produce limitless screensavers. The program is fully compatible with all the movies in the format SWF. You can play at full screen or scalable. An interesting feature permits to make interactive screensavers (the user can click a movie, for that would interact with the screen saver). In order for that to ensure compatibility of your Flash movie with all computers, installation of plug-in Adobe Flash Player can be included in the distribution of your screen saver. If the end user does not have the latest version of Flash Player on your computer, it will be automatically installed.
Creating a screen saver based on Video clips
If you created a video movie, you can create a screensaver from it in a few clicks. For example, it is - a great idea for the company, for that would make a screen saver in the form of TV ads. It supports all video formats: AVI, MPEG, ASF, QuickTime.
Create professional packaged software
The program allows you to create installation package of your screensavers. This - the best method for what would sell and distribute their savers. The resulting installer is very professional and allows the end user to easily install the screensaver. Access to many configuration options, the installer: logo, icon, license agreement, command line and many others ...
do savers and sell them
Sell savers, creating creating Limited / Trial version. Many authors sell their screensavers on the Internet. The program allows you to create a limited demo versions of screen savers. This is easily done by simply adding the option in the compilation process. You can limit the probationary period or the number of displayed objects. Screensavers locked code. If the user is interested in the trial, he buys a code to unlock it. You can do razblokirovochnye codes with the built-in function.
Add the RSS reader in your screen saver
Simply add the URL or UNC to file news XML, and the screen saver will download the latest news every time it starts and display them in a nice pop-up window.
Working with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is the industry standard in creating images. That is why we have made additions to the program, which allowed transfer your images directly to Axialis Screensaver Producer without creating temporary files. This interesting feature allows you to work efficiently and make high quality screensavers.
Use Media File Browser with preview
To create a screen saver you have to work with a lot of media files. Built-in file browser lets you view your disks and to search for multimedia files such as images, video clips, flash movies, audio and music! This browser displays multimedia files in thumbnail mode. A simple push of a button you open any media file in the preview window.
Easy to use workspace
• Customizable interface in the style of Windows 7
• The program is fully integrated in one workspace
• All functions are displayed on the screen and easy access at any time
• Create screensavers from a selection of media files in one click!
• Includes a built-in explorer with thumbnail preview to view the disks, search for images, audio, video files ...
• Built-in Librarian helps you work more effectively with the media files and projects splash
• Loader / image viewer to create screensavers from pictures in one click!
• Full support for drag and drop objects in all working processes
• Three built-in search engines: Computer, Network Librarian
• Extended HTML Help Beginners lessons, How-to procedures and reference description.
• Context-sensitive help, which allows to receive a certificate, using the dialog boxes.
• Built-free network system upgrade, for that would keep to the modern software!
• Create screen savers in minutes using a WYSIWYG (compatible with Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/7)
• Creating custom packages for installation (with the removal procedure) - easy to distribute your screen saver
• Dostuna setting the command line to perform the installation (silent install, address folders ...)
• Wizards Compilations, which help you to make screen savers instantly
• Screen savers are compatible with all versions of Windows: 98, 98SE, ME, NT4, 2000, XP ...
• Screen savers made for all screen resolutions (automatic scale)
• Support for images and sprites with alpha channel (smooth transparency, shadows and border images)
• Add RSS news to your screen saver. Built-in RSS-reader allows you to display news from any source (URL or local file)
• Establishment of modified icons and illustrations for display on the screen during installation package
• Transfer images from Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Creating a Demo / Shareware Version savers to sell them!
• Ability to set a trial period or restrictions on the display of parts of objects.
• Ability to configure communications demo / trial version.
• Available 8 languages for the ultimate screen saver: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Dutch
• Many transition effects slide show screen saver (fade, crossfade, dissolve, slide, zoom ...)
• Built-in unlock code for demo screensaver
• Creation of interactive Flash intros with the possibility of interaction with the user
• Creating a slide show screen saver with various transition effects (including a smooth fadeaway / expression)
• Creating a screen saver with animated sprites and effects of collisions
• Establishment of the background music screensavers with sound loop
• Create a video screen saver that contains multiple clips (game series)
• Support for PNG and BMP with adjustable transparency (alpha channel)
• support for animated and static GIF-format with transparency
• Supports multiple image formats: BMP, PNG, JPEG, TIF, QTI, TGA, PSD, GIF, ICO, CUR ...
• Support for many video formats: MediaPlayer (AVI, ASF, MPEG, WMV), Apple QuickTime (MOV).
• Support for many audio and music file formats: WAV, MP3, MIDI.
• Support for Adobe Flash movies to v10.
• Ability to include Adobe Flash Player plug-in installer saver.
• Enhanced support FSCommands, for that would have to deal with certain characteristics screensavers.
• more than 20 samples of the project includes a screen saver
* Pentium ® class CPU - 1 GHz
* 65,636 color video card - 1024x768
* 512 Mb RAM
* Microsoft Windows ® 2000 or later.
* Pentium ® class CPU - 1,4 GHz
* True Color (16,8 million colors) Graphics card - 1280x1024
* 1 GB of RAM
* Twain compatible device
* Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7.
* Apple QuickTime ® 4.0 for Windows.
* Microsoft ® Windows Media Player 7.0 - need to read MPEG, AVI, ASF video clips and much more.
* Adobe Flash Player 3.0 - need to read SWF animations
Platforms: (32/64 bit) Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7.
The program is registered
Size: 72,78 Mb
Hide Your IP & Protect Your Privacy!
Get Your 15 Day Free Trial Now.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.