With Photomizer you re-adjust tonality, increase the contrast, re-sharpen matt images and you get high-definition and colour-intensive photos - fully automatic! Photomizer turns wasted pictures, which otherwise would be irretrievably lost, into natural and attractive photos without giving the impression of artificial editing.
While other editing programs require extensive training and time-consuming settings, Photomizer starts directly. Fully automatic and with the right sense for correct screws and settings!
Photomizer accurately uses a number of photographic tools for optimum image manipulation; these tools automated and precisely edit exactly those unfavourable image attributes that disturb the overall impression! And only those because the automatic object recognition guarantees that exclusively the less perfect image parts are edited while the others remain untouched!
Give Photomizer a try to see just how useful it can be for you!
· Fully automatic re-sharpening!
· Fully automatic re-adjustment of tonality!
· Touching-up of image through higher definition!
· Automatic object recognition: manipulates only those image parts, which help optimize the overall impression!
· Supported input formats: JPG, TIFF, BMP and RAW
· Elimination of undesired colour casts.
· Elimination of fog and other weather influences.
· Fully automatic system for bright / dark correction.
· Fully automatic system for white balance.
· Fully automatic system for hue control and saturation!
· Manipulation of colours to get more cheerful images!
· Colour-intensive photos through re-sharpening of matt colours!
· Fully automatic contrast optimization!
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Minimum of 1 GB RAM, 2 GB recommended!
-. Net 3 Framework (will be automatically installed, if not available)
- Pentium Prozessor, Multicore CPUs are supported!
Hide Your IP & Protect Your Privacy!
Get Your 15 Day Free Trial Now.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.