TopoGun 1.06 RC1: What's new:
Improved user interface .
- The floating licensing server is now available as a Windowsservice too (TopoGun License Service), so there is no more need to run the server under a logged-in account.
- Right clicking when the Bridgetool is active switches to the SimpleEdittool.
- Vertex Conformingis now fully multithreaded, using up to 256 CPUcores.
- Border Verticesand Border Edgeson the fly calculus.
- The Show Bordersoption in the Optionsmenu, to enable/disable border vertices and edges display. The border vertices and edges display characteristics can be tweaked in the Preferenceswindow.
- Antialising for scene elements rendering. This option can be enabled/disabled in the Preferenceswindow.
- There are no more Mainor Secondaryvertices and edges, the rendering pipeline and interface have been simplified.
- The Preferenceswindow Colorstab was updated, in order to reflect the changes.
- The Steady Mousefeature allows you to create smooth mouse paths, with any tool you're using. The option can be enabled/disabled in the Optionsmenu. Currently, its only real use is in conjunction with the - - -- Drawtool, in order to help you draw smooth lines. The Steady Mouse Radiuscan be modified in the Preferenceswindow.
- The Reject Inner Facesfeature helps in removing unwanted faces that are created in the interior of three or four sided tube-like meshes. The option can be enabled/disabled in the Optionsmenu.
- Implemented a keepalive like command in TopoGun, TopoGun License Service and TopoGun License Server, in order to keep connections alive and not have them lost on timeout by some routers.
Hide Your IP & Protect Your Privacy!
Get Your 15 Day Free Trial Now.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.