KeyPass stores all your sensitive information in an encrypted database. The information is encrypted using 448-bit blowfish algorithm and a master password is required to unlock the information in the database. You can be sure that only you have access to secret information such as passwords, credit card numbers, PIN numbers and sensitive documents.
KeyPass Enterprise Edition is perfect for enterprise administrators to distribute passwords to users. Instead of forcing users to remember passwords, an administrator can store them in KeyPass, assign a read-only password and distribute them to users. In this way, users will be able to use the information in KeyPass, but will not be able to modify them. Only the administrator has the authority to update the database. Changes can also be seamlessly distributed to the users by making KeyPass synchronize with a reference database in a remote network share.
Enterprise Edition. In this version, all features of KeyPass is available to you, including the ability to set the read-only password. This allows you to distribute KeyPass to users so that they can use the information stored in KeyPass, but will not be able to modify them. Only you, the administrator, have the authority to update the database.
What's new in this version:
• New database format that is up to 10x smaller.
• Auto association, so that entries that you have used on a particular window will automatically appear at the top of the popup menu.
• Import/export of CSV files.
• Find function now highlights search terms within the search results.
• New "Favorites" list, so that entries marked as favorites will appear in that list.
• Ability to configure the speed of entering keystrokes into the target application.
• Ability to activate the KeyPass window via a user-defined hotkey.
• Ability to define an unlimited number of web browsers/applications.
• Ability to support any arbitrary keystroke or delay in the login script.
• The Enterprise Edition now supports multiple read-only passwords as well as security tags for configuring password-specific views of the database.
• Ability to attach files to the database, which will automatically be encrypted using the same Blowfish algorithm.
• Ability to replace the default login script with a user-defined one.
Hide Your IP & Protect Your Privacy!
Get Your 15 Day Free Trial Now.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.