TMPGEnc XPress 126.96.36.1994 | 29,69 Mb
• Convert Almost Any Video File!
TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress excells at converting video from one format to another. Got a Media Center recording that you'd like to convert to DivX? Or maybe you have a DivX file you'd like to convert to DVD-compliant MPEG? TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress can do it all, and you'll have complete control over the output settings. You can even make your own custom output settings!
• NVIDIA CUDA Support! NEW!
If you have a NVIDIA CUDA™ compatible graphics card, you can unleash the power of the GPU's multiple cores to crush the processing time for decoding and applying video filters! (Speed increases are dependent on your hardware environment and are not guaranteed.)
• Edit Your Video
TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress includes plenty of tools to enhance your video. Use the cut-editor to cut out unwanted scenes. Add filters to correct color, crop the picture, resize, sharpen, deinterlace, reduce noise, and more!
• AVCHD input support!Convert Your AVCHD Footage! NEW!
The popular AVCHD video format is now officially supported as an input source! Easily take your AVCHD footage and convert it to other video formats such as DVD-Video!
• Blu-ray Disc output Blu-ray Disc Encoding! NEW!
We've added a new output template for the Blu-ray Disc format! Convert your video into BDMV or BDAV compliant MPEG-2 video and maintain the quality of your high definition footage!
• H.264/MPEG-4 ISO output (Standard and High Definition)
• High Definition Video support and encoding template
• 19 Audio and Video Filters
• High Speed Thumbnail Navigation
• Smart Scene Search™
• MP3 input/output
• QuickTime output
• Officially licensed DivX® video software product
• Creates high-quality DivX® video
• Flash Video input support
• Multi core CPU support
• SlideShow creations
• DVD Video Subtitle support
• Support for Intel® Core™2 Extreme quad-core processors
• Windows 2000 / XP SP2 / Vista / Vista SP1 / Vista SP2 / Windows 7
• Utilize NVIDIA CUDA™ For Filtering and Decoding NEW!
NVIDIA CUDA technology is now supported for processing the video filters and decoding. The multiple cores of the GPU can divide the workload and run the processes in parallel for a huge boost in processing speed over your computer's CPU*. This lets you apply multiple filters such as video noise removal (time), smart sharpen, color correction, and more without having to add hours to your output time!
*Speed improvements are dependent on your hardware specifications.
The GeForce8800 GTX/GTS video card using the G80 core is not currently supported. Thank you for your understanding.
Decoding benefits apply to MPEG-1/2 video only and may produce unexpected video output quality compared to regular CPU decoding.
You can activate NVIDIA CUDA processing by going to Options > Preferences > NVIDIA CUDA 2.0.
To learn more about NVIDIA CUDA technology, CUDA enabled graphics cards and graphics card drivers, visit NVIDIA's website.
• Performance Optimization Feature NEW!
You can choose to optimize your CPU and CUDA performance based on your hardware when you start up the program. This allows the video filters to use the processing method that will obtain the best results, increasing the performance of your hardware and saving you time.
• Real Time Processing Rate Display NEW!
During output, the processing performance of the CPU and CUDA processors are displayed so you can see how much your computer is utilizing them. These results are not cumulative and only display the current processing rate.
• Test results show impressive performance gains NEW!
In the beta version, application performance has been increased by up to 446% with CUDA technology, compared to the Intel Core2Quad Q9450, a top-of-the-line CPU. This demonstrates that CUDA technology will have a major impact on encoding speed, which requires a lot of filter processing.
Changes in TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress Version 188.8.131.524 - March 31, 2010:
Added - CUDA - CUDA 2.3 support. Access to the CUDA function requires you update your graphic driver to version 190.38 or newer from NVIDIA. If you use a previous version, you will not be able to access CUDA.
Added - MPEG-2 + AAC WTV file support (The audio part of a WTV file converted into a MPEG-2 PS file by the Source Wizard may not play correctly in Windows Media Player).
Improved - Updated the MP4/AVCHD file reader. This new version:
* Allows the reading of some files that could not be imported before.
* Fixes a doubled playback speed issue.
* Fixes a pink video noise appearing in certain configurations.
* Fixes a bold stripe pattern noise appearing in certain configurations.
Improved - Improved memory usage for when the memory is too low, "Insufficient memory," "Invalid sample format," or other errors would display. Because of this improvement:
* Memory usage has been dramatically lowered when setting the output mode to "Output all clips into one file (or set of files)".
* The negative affects of large memory address space usage are limited, especially in Windows XP.
* Memory usage has been lowered when registering a large amount of keyframes in a project.
* Limits the usage of the file importation cache when the host computer contains a large memory.
Improved - The MPEG file reader can now import a PTS data-only MPEG file.
Improved - The Dolby Digital decoder continues outputting audio even after encountering corrupted data.
Improved - Some specific chapter thumbnail pictures from certain DVD-Video data could not be imported.
Improved - Using NearestNeighbor or BiLinear to dramatically (50x) increase the picture size could rise an error.
Improved - Drag and dropping a WTV file in the Source list now automatically displays the Source Wizard.
Fixed - In certain configurations, the Preview buttons of the cut-edit window would not display correctly and the audio waveform would display a "No audio available" message.
Fixed - In certain configurations, an error would appear at the end of a Windows Media Video output when the "Output keyframe as marker" option is enabled.
Fixed - Some capture cards' data could not be correctly converted when converting a WTV file into MPEG-2 PS.
Fixed - AVI 1.0 format outputted DivX file would not play correctly with the default Windows 7 decoder.
Fixed - Changes to the audio noise reduction filter would not be correctly be taken into account after a preview.
Fixed - Freezes would occur when applying a filter template containing audio noise reduction or audio fade-in/out to an audio-less clip.
Fixed - In the batch encoder tool Project editor, leaving the Output file/folder information blank would prevent any reference or cancellation.
Fixed - Other minor fixes
Download from Hotfile
Hide Your IP & Protect Your Privacy!
Get Your 15 Day Free Trial Now.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.