Melodic REX: Electronic Edition
Windows Software (Music Library) | Multiformat | Size: 1.0 GB
So what makes Melodic REX so special?
Many REX2 libraries with tonal loops fall short with poorly sliced material, stretching artifacts or audible gaps between slices once the loop is taken a few BPMs below its recorded tempo. None of these are issues with Melodic REX. Because it s part of Nine Volt Audio s BPM Flex Series , any of the REX2 based loops (supported by most major sequencers) will retain their groove at virtually any tempo without any audio artifacts!
No matter if you use Stylus RMX, Reason, or any other REX2 host, or if you prefer to use the included ACIDized Wav or Apple Loop formats, Melodic REX provides a wide range of professional, cross-genre sounds that can be used in contemporary and future-forward works of music.
"...What you won't be able to surmise from the online audio demos, though, is how fantastically usable this library is... In short, this library is elegantly simple in purpose and brilliant in execution. I'll be keeping it close at hand." - Sound on Sound Magazine
"...Nine Volt have made it clear that this title is designed to overcome the limitations that most melodic REX libraries suffer, where poorly sliced material is evident. In this case, they've done a fantastic job. The loops, while not all melodic, are constructed from some shockingly pleasant synths. There's no question of the quality and the loops can be used in most genres. Rating: 9/10" - Computer Music Magazine
"...Using the pre-organized suites, it's easy to add melodies into your tracks. At first, the price looks a little heavy, but once you're inside, the samples and tonal loops quickly generate the flowing melodies, allowing you to suddenly build a track, which makes Melodic Rex a good value. With plenty of different sounds to choose from, this would suit the majority of dance music producers." - IDJ
- Melodic REX contains 503 REX2 files organized into 50 suites covering a tempo range of 80-139 BPM. Using the loops within Stylus RMX requires the user to drag-and-drop only one folder into RMX's included S.A.G.E. Converter.
- Melodic REX features 29 combo suites that present an A and B loop group. Loops in combo suites play with and counter to one another creating multi-part musical passages and the ability to create fuller sounding mixes.
- Any of the REX2-based loops (used in Stylus RMX, Reason, and most major sequencers like Cubase, Live, Sonar, Digital Performer, ProTools, Logic) can be used at tempos as slow as 60 BPM.
- Melodic REX also contains the Apple Loop, ACIDized Wav and Reason ReFill formats, all in 24-bit/44.1kHz resolution.
- All loop file names identify the musical key and/or chord progression.
- Melodic REX is available on DVD or via Download.
Hide Your IP & Protect Your Privacy!
Get Your 15 Day Free Trial Now.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.