RS | ~300mb
What's New, WIP 2010-05-18 (18-May-2010)
* Open:OBJ: New Z-Up option added to OBJ import.
* Python: The Python script editor now contains a toolbar with support for: new script, open script, save, save as, save all, run script, debug script, toggle breakpoint, clear all breakpoints, find, find next, and find previous. These functions also appear in the editor's menu. The edit menu now includes controls for indenting and commenting blocks of text.
* Dir: Preselected objects now stay selected after the command is finished.
* GumBallSettings: Changes to the Sizes and Colors settings incorrectly did not take affect until Reset Gumball was used. This is fixed.
Failure Bugs Fixed:
* New (1)
* Osnap:Point (1)
* Python (2)
* Revert (1)
* Save:OBJ (1)
New in Rhino 5.0:
* Rhino 5.0 is faster and more stable than Rhino 4.0.
* Runs native on 32- and 64-bit Windows platforms.
* Display is much faster than 4.0.
* Installs beside Rhino 4.0 - you can continue to use Rhino 4.0.
* Rhino 4.0 SR5 or newer must be installed for Rhino 5.0 to work.
* WIP releases may crash, lock up, or corrupt files.
* Read about the Rhino Development Process before you download
To be an effective designer today, you need tools to quickly develop your designs and accurately communicate them to everyone in the product research, development, marketing, and manufacturing or construction process.
Designed in Rhino
Start with a sketch, drawing, physical model, scan data, or only an idea—Rhino provides the tools to accurately model and document your designs ready for rendering, animation, drafting, engineering, analysis, and manufacturing or construction.
Rhino can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS curves, surfaces, and solids with no limits on complexity, degree, or size. Rhino also supports polygon meshes and point clouds. Rhino offers:
Uninhibited free-form 3-D modeling. Tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Accurately model any shape you can imagine.
Extreme precision. Design, prototype, engineer, analyze, document, and manufacture anything of any size no matter how small or how large.
Unrestricted editing. Revise freely without concern about how you got there or where you want to go next.
2-D drafting, annotation, and illustration. In addition, flatten 3-D surfaces into 2-D patterns and drive laser, plasma, and water jet cutters.
Large project organization. Work with both large models and large teams.
Compatibility. Exchange files with your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
File read and repair. Fix extremely challenging IGES and mesh files.
Direct connection. Support for wide variety of 3-D digitizing arms, 3-D scanners, and 3-D printers.
Customization. Easy-to-use tools let both you and software developers make Rhino fit your special needs.
Short learning curve. Focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
Speed. Even on an ordinary laptop computer Rhino is fast. No special hardware is required.
Affordability. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Priced like other Windows software. No maintenance fees. Worldwide support is included.
Rhinoceros 5.0 _ 32 Bit
Rhinoceros 5.0 _ 64 Bit
Hide Your IP & Protect Your Privacy!
Get Your 15 Day Free Trial Now.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.