Maxwell Render™ is a rendering engine based on the mathematical equations governing light transport, meaning that all elements, such as emitters, materials and cameras, are derived from physically accurate models. Maxwell Render is unbiased, so no tricks are used to calculate the lighting solution in every pixel of a scene; the result will always be a correct solution, as it would be in the real world. Maxwell Render can fully capture all light interactions between all elements in a scene, and all lighting calculations are performed using spectral information and high dynamic range data.
Due to its very nature, Maxwell Render enables users to create accurate and extremely realistic images. Maxwell Render is a recognized standard in architectural visualization, product design, jewelry, film production, scientific research and other high-end rendering markets, and the leader in render quality.
Maxwell Render is a rendering engine that accepts models and scenes created in 3D or CAD applications. Several of these applications are directly supported through a Maxwell Render plug-in; others can be used in conjunction with Maxwell Render by importing the geometry into Maxwell Studio, a component of the software.
CORE ENGINE – NEW FEATURES
• New Multishadow feature. When Intensity Multilight is on and the Shadow Channel is enabled, Maxwell Render can export all the shadow buffers corresponding to each independent emitter to separated files, providing an extra control over the final compositing in post-production.
• Shadow Channel vastly improved now compatible with global illumination and with any number of emitters or illumination modes.
• Added support for embedding render channels as additional layers inside the output image in the formats that support it (exr, tiff).
• Added support to render region in Maxwell.exe. It is now possible to change an area to render inside Maxwell GUI. Render region is now available through scripting and command line. The command line argument is -region: type,x1,y1,x2,y2 where type is "full”, "region” or "blowup”.
• Simulens maps are now embedded in the MXI file so the image can be properly restored even if the maps are not found.
• Now MXI files contain info from the camera used to generate the files and the info can be used in post processing plugins.
New Multishadow feature and Separated Lights extraction for unprecedented control for compositing
• It is possible to render regions smaller than 32 x 32 pixels.
• Now sky dome color can be set using two colors, for horizon and zenith with a parameter to control the gradient.
• New core routines that dramatically improve the performance in scenes with Motion Channel enabled.
• New GUI option to automatically save lights in separated files. To avoid performance issues, when this option is active, lights are separated in files only when the render finishes, not at every update. (Remember there is also a flag "-extractlights” to enable the same option through command line).
• New global flags added to the render options: "domotionblur”, "dodisplacement”, "dodispersion” to easily enable/disable these options without need to re-export the scene.
• Emixer files are now XML files, making it much easier to edit in external editors and to create light animations.
• Now Multilight sliders are logarithmic, providing improved control.
• New script included in the script folder "progressive_animation.ms”. This script renders all the MXS files located in the input folder but instead of rendering them sequentially until each one reach the final SL, it renders
them incrementally. First, it renders all the frames up to SL 4, then, to SL 8, SL 12 etc. It is useful for quick previewing of animations.
• New scripting functions (check the manual for details).
• New command line parameters (check the manual for details).
• New SDK functions (check SDK documentation for details).
NextLimit Maxwell Render Ver 2.1 x32Bit & x64Bit_(cracked only 64 bit)
Hide Your IP & Protect Your Privacy!
Get Your 15 Day Free Trial Now.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.