GFI MailArchiver For Exchange v6.3.20100318 (x86/x64) | 155.72 MB
Email is critical to your small to medium sized business' communication, but it brings with it a host of new problems; dealing with storage limits, periodic backups, problematic PST files, access to old emails and regulatory compliance or eDiscovery requests just to name a few. Failure to address these problems effectively can bring serious repercussions.
The GFI MailArchiver end-user interface has been localized in various languages to allow for ease-of-use when searching for archived emails. The Client Area is available in these languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Czech, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean and Russian. Meanwhile, the GFI MailArchiver Administration Console is available in: English,German, Italian, Japanese and Russian.
With GFI MailArchiver your email worries are over. All email is stored in a central location, easily accessible in two ways: through a folder in your user's Outlook email client; or by using a web browser. We integrate closely with Outook in a first-in-its-class manner, avoiding the use of stub files which other products use.
Using the auditing function, you can readily access any email needed for eDiscovery/Email Compliance purposes and you can guarantee that these emails have not been tampered with. To find out how email archiving can affect you, select one of the following documents.
Email Archiving for:
* Network Administrators
* Educational Institutions
* Other Businesses
With GFI MailArchiver, Your Company Benefits From:
* Access to emails if required for eDiscovery and email compliance purposes, internal inquiries and employee monitoring
* A safeguard in customer complaints and lawsuits
* Auditing functionality that guarantees stored emails are genuine and have not been tampered with
* A complete and secure archive of all company email
With GFI MailArchiver, Network Administrators Can:
* Allow users to access their emails from Outlook but without the problems associated with stub files on Exchange; an industry leading approach
* Reduce your message store size and improve Exchange performance
* Reduce reliance on cumbersome PST files
* Archive past, present and future emails into one or multiple databases and avoid complex backup plans to copy PST files from each employee's workstation
* Intuitive to set up and fine-tune email retention policies
With GFI MailArchiver, Employees Can:
* Benefit from an unlimited mailbox size even with Exchange mailbox quotas in effect
* Instantly access archived email directly from Outlook or using the MailArchiver Web interface
* Retrieve old and deleted emails on demand, with full thread and conversation
* Use advanced email search and 'Saved Search' capabilities
Why Choose GFI MailArchiver?
* Outlook integration allows for fast and easy access to archived emails by employees
* Archive emails centrally for compliance purposes, eDiscovery and internal investigations
* Backup emails in a way that they can be easily searched and restored in original format
* Offload emails from MS Exchange Server and increase server efficiency
* Reduce maintenance associated with PST files
* Tested and proven: used by tens of thousands of IT administrators
Homepage - http://www.gfi.com/
Hide Your IP & Protect Your Privacy!
Get Your 15 Day Free Trial Now.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.