Mac Box Set - Snow Leopard .Includes Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, iLife, iWork 2009 | 12.06 GB
Mac OS X is renowned for its simplicity, its reliability, and its ease of use. So when it came to designing Snow Leopard, Apple engineers had a single goal: to make a great thing even better. They searched for areas to refine, further simplify, and speed up — from little things like ejecting external drives to big things like installing the OS. In many cases, they elevated great to amazing. Here are just a few examples of how your Mac experience was fine-tuned.
64-bit and Finder Icons
The Finder has been completely rewritten in Cocoa to take advantage of all the modern technologies in Mac OS X, including 64-bit support and Grand Central Dispatch. It’s more responsive from top to bottom, with snappier performance throughout the Finder. And it includes new features such as customizable Spotlight search options and an enhanced icon view that lets you thumb through a multipage document or watch a QuickTime movie.
Mac Box Set System Requirements
* Mac computer with an Intel processor.
* 1GB of RAM; 2GB recommended
* Approximately 12GB of available disk space
* DVD drive required for installation
* Time Machine requires an additional hard drive sold separately
* iChat requires a compatible camera
* Exchange access requires Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack Update Rollup 4.
* Display with at least 1280 x 768 pixel resolution
* GarageBand Learn to Play requires a Mac with an Intel Core Duo processor or better
* AVCHD video from supported video cameras requires a Mac with an Intel Core Duo processor or better. Visit the iMovie ’11 Supported Cameras page for additional details.
* 24-bit recording in GarageBand requires a Mac OS X-compatible audio interface with support for 24-bit audio. Please consult the owner’s manual or manufacturer directly for audio device specifications and compatibility.
* Some features and third party services require Internet access and/or MobileMe; additional fees and terms apply. MobileMe is available to persons age 13 and older. Annual subscription fee and Internet access required. Terms of service apply.
* iPhoto print products are available in the U.S., Canada, Japan, and select countries in Europe and Asia Pacific.
* GarageBand Artist Lessons are sold separately and are available directly through the GarageBand Lesson Store in select countries.
* Burning DVDs requires an Apple SuperDrive or compatible third-party DVD burner.
* Third party services may
Hide Your IP & Protect Your Privacy!
Get Your 15 Day Free Trial Now.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.