PDF | English | Walter Foster (1998) | ISBN-10 : 0929261682 | 23 MB
Category: Art. Drawing and painting. Landscapes. Seascapes. Oil.
Walter Foster's classic How to Draw and Paint series provides aspiring artists with an exceptional array of art instruction books featuring all subject areas and media. Each title includes easy step-by-step exercises as well as finished illustrations or paintings that will inspire artistic talent in anyone. Packed with practical information, helpful tips, and fundamental techniques, the How to Draw and Paint series offers a complete library of resources to which artists of all skill levels can refer again and again.
What you'll learn from this book ...
• How to prepare your painting surfaces
• Why you shouldn't use white in your paintings
• How to paint backlit subjects
• How to use colors effectively
• Specific tips on painting sunsets, snow, leaves, sand, rocks, skies, and clouds
• How to paint various foam and wave patterns
• How to glaze your paintings to increase the luminosity
• Hints on composition, perspective, texture, and contrast
Hide Your IP & Protect Your Privacy!
Get Your 15 Day Free Trial Now.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.