Diagnostic Surgical Pathology of the Head and Neck
Saunders; 2nd edition (March 31, 2009) | ISBN: 1416025898 | PDF | 1224 pages | 260 Mb
* Features the most comprehensive collection of head and neck pathology specimens in one reference for comparison with your findings.
* Covers rare as well as common diagnoses to help you identify even the most obscure disease entities.
* Provides clinicopathologic correlations throughout to give you all the information you need to formulate a complete diagnostic report.
* Emphasizes differential diagnosis and avoiding diagnostic pitfalls so you can overcome difficult diagnostic challenges.
* Covers FNA cytology, molecular genetic techniques, and immunohistochemistry to present the most compete diagnostic picture possible.
* Presents a brand-new chapter on specimen handling to ensure effective processing and reporting of head and neck specimens.
* Features more than 1700 full-color illustrations that capture the pathologic and cytopathologic appearances of the full range of common and rare neoplastic and non-neoplastic lesions.
* Allows you to access the entire contents of the book online, from any internet connection, via Expert Consult functionality.
Hide Your IP & Protect Your Privacy!
Get Your 15 Day Free Trial Now.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.