Lullabot - Administering Drupal | 1.74 GB Uncompressed | RS Links
You've finally gotten your Drupal site finished. Now what?
Have you been handed the reins to a Drupal site you don't understand? Are you a Drupal developer who wants to empower your client to run their own site? If you need to run a Drupal site or you know someone who needs to run a Drupal site, then THIS is the video you need. Addison Berry, Angie Byron, and Jeff Robbins present a finished site with many common modules enabled and walk through common administration tasks and concepts such as:
* The content creation process and the different types of content
* Assigning roles and permissions
* Dealing with problematic users
* Organizing content and comments through the taxonomy and menu system
* Controlling the look and feel of the site
* Basics of Drupal image handling
* The differences between the front-end and the back-end
* An introduction to the module configuration that drives the functionality of your site
* Reports and logs that help you monitor the health of your site
* Resources for getting further help
Full chapter listing:
2. Getting oriented with Drupal
3. Creating content
4. Explaining content types
5. Administering users
6. Administering taxonomy
7. Administering content
8. Administering menus
9. Administering blocks
10. Overview of modules
11. Administering themes
12. Images and input formats
13. Configuration settings and report logs
14. Getting help
Lullabot has guided such companies as MTV, Sony Music, Lifetime Television, IBM, Popular Science, and Fast Company in building and growing their Drupal websites. Recognized as some of the most influential and well-respected developers, consultants, and educators in the Drupal community, the team is responsible for best-selling Drupal books and Drupal workshops and seminars worldwide.
Produced by Jeff Robbins. Directed and edited by Kent Bye.
Shot in widescreen format
Total running time: 3 hours
Download size: 1.68 GB
Hide Your IP & Protect Your Privacy!
Get Your 15 Day Free Trial Now.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.