Detail has many valuable tools to help you naturally enhance the most important and delicate details in your image. Some highlights are:
• Image quality improvement: Topaz has had another breakthrough in technology that allows an image to be analyzed and divided up into 3 layers (small, medium and large) for more specific image detailing.
• Unprecedented control over tone, contrast, highlight shadows and color detail in an image.
• Realtime interface and preset thumbnails that offer previews of each presets' effect on the image are displayed in the Previews finder.
• Shortcut hotkeys. For example, use the spacebar to toggle between the original and the processed images, the + and – keys to zoom in/out of the preview, and the arrow keys to change parameter values.
• Snapshot buttons. You can temporarily save settings to one of the two snapshot buttons and recall it quickly. This is a good way to compare different settings.
• Other miscellaneous features. For example, you can import presets directly from the internet, randomize parameters, etc.
• Support Presets which provides one-click action for some common tasks.
• A new Preferences setting to allow users to disable the default multi-core CPU support. Please note: Detail will run slower when the multi-processor support is disabled, but it will avoid problems that are caused by potential conflicts with Intel multi-core processing support (for example, an image printing problem can be resolved by disabling multi-processor support).
Windows Topaz Detail is compatible with
- Adobe Photoshop 7 through CS4,
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 1-8,
- another editor that supports Photoshop plug-ins. These include: Irfanview, PaintShop Pro, etc...
Name: Topaz Detail 2.0.4
OS: Win XP, Vista, 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Size: 24.6 Mb
Hide Your IP & Protect Your Privacy!
Get Your 15 Day Free Trial Now.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.