With the introduction of Release 3.0, finalRender Stage-1 for 3ds Max and 3ds Max Design will be offered in 2 versions:
Firstly as a standard version (finalRender R3) targeted to the mainstream user base, while the other version, called the Studio Edition (finalRender R3 SE for short), is the perfect choice for bigger production houses and advanced users seeking the maximum in quality and flexibility. Both products use the same rock solid and Hollywood production proven rendering core and rendering results. When not using any of the advanced features of R3 SE both these product versions are identical. Check out the SE Comparison feature page to learn more about the differences.
finalRender R3 SE is built upon:
* all features and functions of finalRender R3
* pyroCluster 3.5 (without mental ray shaders)
* finalToon R3
* former finalShaders shaders (unlimited network render license)
With the release of finalRender R3, finalShaders is no longer separately available for R3. Instead, all of the finalShaders materials are now available as part of finalRender R3 SE. In addition, we moved some of the finalShaders materials into the standard edition (R3) as well. The materials moved to the R3 product are:
• fR-Wire - This has been a long time wish of many users - R3 now lets you render your objects as if you had applied a Lattice modifier to your object, but without the overhead of additional geometry.
• fR-Volumetric - A true volumetric shader that creates shader data within your objects, not just on the surface. When used in conjunction with many of finalRender's other features, such as Sub-Surface Scattering, fR-Volumetric can help you produce effects that no other material can produce.
• fR-Layer: One of the most flexible finalShaders materials ever! fR-Layer lets you layer materials one on top of another using Photoshop style blends (Overlay, Screen, Multiply, etc) to create some truely stunning end results. This material has not only been moved to the core product, but has also been modified internally, and now supports MAXScript and sub-object animation.
finalRender R3 SE also ships with the following former finalShaders materials and textures:
OS: Windows All
Cabas Final Render R3 SE SP2 For 3dsmax 2011 32-bit
Cabas Final Render R3 SE SP2 For 3dsmax 2011 64-bit
Hide Your IP & Protect Your Privacy!
Get Your 15 Day Free Trial Now.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.