* NVidia PhysX Rigid Body support via RayFire user interface. Newest RayFire Tool 1.5 supports PhysX for 32 and 64 bit 3ds Max versions.
* NVidia PhysX Influence. Allows You to affect on objects in sumulation by forces, spacewarps and mouse cursor. Animatable Time Scale property allows You to create Bullet Time effect in a seconds.
* Glueing. Allows you to glue objects together and break connections between them during simulation.
* Interactive Demolition System for NVidia PhysX engine. Creates dynamic simulation and demolishes objects accordingly to their material and collision strength. Each fragment can demolish further with proper amount of collision strength.
* Different Fragmentation types. Allows you to fragment geometry objects. RayFire Tool supports Irregular, Uniform, Voronoi, Wood splinters fragmentation types. Ability to draw cuts over your objects by mouse.
* Explosion. Allows you to realistically explode objects.
* Reactor Rigid Body support via RayFire user interface.
* Reactor Hit, Displace, and Holes Impact dformations for shooting.
* Various effects for shooting, such as Impact flash, Muzzle Flash, Particle Debris, Geometry Debris, Fragmented Debris from Holes, Smoke, Sparks, Blood, Decals, Bullets and any Custom objects which you can define by yourself.
* Interactive Layer Manager. Allows you to interactively change properties in the already created effects, select, hide\unhide, freeze\unfreeze and delete any created layer or effect.
* Automatic update system.
Note: RayFire Tool 1.5 supports new Nvidia PhysX plugin 2.0 for 3ds Max but doesn't provide it. To use PhysX support via RayFire You need to get it and install manually from Nvidia developers zone since Nvidia doesn't allow any kind of distribution of their plugin.
You can get PhysX plugin 2.0 HERE. New PhysX plugin supports only Max 2008, Max 2009 and Max 2010.
Older RayFire Tool 1.46 contains all PhysX engine files inside it's installer, but it supports older Nvidia PhysX plugin version which doesn't support 64 bit 3ds Max.
RayFire Tool 1.45_1.46_1.5 plugin for 3ds Max 9, 2008, 2009 and 2010+Tutorials
NVIDIA PhysX For 3dsMax 2010 x32Bit & 64Bit
Hide Your IP & Protect Your Privacy!
Get Your 15 Day Free Trial Now.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.