Eat3D - Zbrush Character Production | 1.25GB
In this DVD Michael Pavlovich starts off by taking up where the first DVD left off and covers the new features in ZBrush 3.5 R3.
* Section 1 Using QuickSketch
* Section 2 New Brushes in R3
* Section 3 SubTools
* Section 4 PolyPainting and Group Loops
* Section 5 Cavity Masks
* Section 6 ZSketching on Meshes
Chapter 2 Creating a Character from start to finish
* Section 1 Sculpting the Characters Body
* Section 2 Sculpting and Projecting the Head Straps
* Section 3 Creating and Sculpting the Pants
* Section 4 Creating and Sculpting the Belt
* Section 5 Sculpting the Thigh Armor
* Section 6 Sculpting the Straps
* Section 7 Sculpting the Boot
* Section 8 Sculpting the Front and Shoulder Armor
* Section 9 Detailing the Character
* Section 10 PolyPainting the Character
* Section 11 PolyPainting the Teeth, Pants, Armor and More
Chapter 3 ZPlugins, Turntable, and Bonus
* Section 1 Using ZappLink
* Section 2 Using Subtool Master
* Section 3 Using Transpose Master and Decimation Master
* Section 4 Creating a Turntable Movie
* Section 5 Bonus: How to Quickly Add Scales
* Section 5 Bonus: Exporting the PolyPaint
* Section 6 Bonus: Compositing Passes in Photoshop
Project Files included with the video.
Included is the final posed version of the character with all its subtools. The characters body has been decimated but everything else remains untouched.
Also included is the original lowres base meshes that the instructor uses to sculpt the entire character. You should be able to start with these and follow along to create your own version.
Included is the final PSD file that was used to generate the main marketing image with all of its layers.
Also included are a few textures that were used in the video and the exported polypaint.
Hide Your IP & Protect Your Privacy!
Get Your 15 Day Free Trial Now.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.