KPlayer is the video playback app. If 'H.264 Hardware Acceleration' is supported, it can play 720p, 1080p video files better smoothly.¹ Also you can enjoy a movie in the concise, modern interface with high-quality subtitles that are displayed quickly.
• 'H.264 Hardware Acceleration' support.¹ Download Links : http://nitroflare.com/view/91B80CAD499D7BA/Kpltr155.zip
• 'Subtitles' support.
- SMI, SRT.
- Subtitle files with the same folder, same name as the video file and with the same extension as 'smi' or 'srt'.
- If there are no subtitle files with the same name as the video file, it opens subtitle files with a similar name as this.
- Ruby tag is available.
• 'Aspect ratio settings' support.
• 'Playlists' support.
- If you open a video file, It is automatically made up of video files that have similar names in the same folder.
- If you open a folder, it is automatically made up of all playable video files in the folder. (not depth)
- Automatically saved and reused folder-playlists. (up to 100 folder-playlists)
- Separately, automatically saved and reused file-playlist. (the most recent, only one file-playlist)
- Automatically saved and reused final playback position for each file in the playlist.
• 'Playback speed settings' support.²
• 'Continued playing' support.
- Click the play button or menu after executing KPlayer.
- Replay the most recently opened video file.
- If OS X 10.7 or later, in order to be compatible with OS X 10.6.x, currently, this feature only works when you recently open a file or folder in the following folder or its subfolders: ~/Downloads, ~/Movies.
• 'Move to Trash' support.
- Move video files that were playing to the end and its subtitle files to Trash.
• 'Skip' support.
• Playable Types³
- 'QuickTime' mode: M4V, MP4, MOV, (MKV, AVI, FLV).
- 'FFmpeg' mode: M4V, MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV, WMV, RMVB.
You can get more detail informations about these features at "KPlayer Support".
✷ KPlayer uses some dynamic libraries of 'FFmpeg' licensed under the LGPLv2.1. You can get more informations at 'http://ffmpeg.org' and 'http://bohoonkim.blogspot.com'.
1. 'H.264 Hardware Acceleration' feature requires GPU(NVIDIA GeForce 9400M, GeForce 320M, GeForce GT 330M, ATI HD Radeon GFX, Intel HD Graphics and others)
(If OS X 10.8 and NVIDIA GeForce 9400M, this feature only works with QuickTime mode.)
And requires M4V, MP4 or MOV types(encoded in H.264/AAC or H.264/ALAC) on 'QuickTime' mode, requires a video track(encoded in H.264) on 'FFmpeg' mode.
The video track that was encoded in settings that QuickTime does not support may not be supported.
If 'H.264 Hardware Acceleration' does not support, playback and seeking may not be smooth according to the CPU of your Mac(especially when play the 1080p video file).
2. Currently supported only on 'QuickTime' mode.
3. To open the OPTIONAL Types(MKV, AVI, FLV) on 'QuickTime' mode, it requires 'Perian'(v1.2.3/QuickTime® Component). You can download 'Perian' at 'http://www.perian.org'(free).
It is recommended that play MKV files on 'FFmpeg' mode.
An AVI file with an audio track(encoded in 'split across' alignment) may NOT be played normally on 'FFmpeg' mode.
Only a video file with a video track(encoded in 'yuv420p' pixel format) is played normally.
Requirements: OS X 10.6 or later
• 'H.264 Hardware Acceleration' support.¹
Download Links :
Hide Your IP & Protect Your Privacy!
Get Your 15 Day Free Trial Now.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.