The Mac OSX 10.6.6 Update is recommended for all users running Mac OS X Snow Leopard and includes general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac. It also includes the Mac App Store, the best way to discover and buy new apps for your Mac. The Mac App Store, a new application you'll find in the Dock.
- improved setup of Podcast Producer service when bound to an Active Directory server
- preventing Podcast Capture from always storing passwords in keychain
- reliability of Web Podcast Capture
- stopping Podcast Producer recordings with remote cameras
- reliability of connections between Podcast Producer server with remote cameras
- Podcast Producer workflows publishing to a wiki page with an Active Directory ***
- synchronization of audio and video output from Podcast Producer workflows which include intro videos or - titling or transitions
- use of "-" character in specifying DHCP Subnets with Server Admin
- improved Wiki Server connection latency
- use of "/" character with Wiki Server mailing lists
- configuration of iChat Server when changing host names using changeip
- preventing automatic changes to a ".local" domain in iChat Server configuration due to DNS unresponsiveness
- importing of iChat ***s with Managed Preferences
- preventing network homes being used after mobile ***s enabled
- corrections to the iCal Preference Manifest
- viewing of IPP print queues with Workgroup Manager
- reliability of External ***s with FAT32 file systems
- reliability of applying Managed Preferences to Macs that have been idle allowing administrators to bypass Managed Preferences at login
- improper removal of older updates by Software Update Server
- using Server Assistant to setup remote servers
- reliability and logging of Mail Server
- reliability of Managed Preferences
- reliability of Web Server with PHP scripts
This includes Apple's Mac OS X Leopard 10.6.3 (10D573) installation, 10.6.6 Update, some basic drivers and x86 patches.
- Burn and install iATKOS_S3.ISO. (search google for InsanelyMac, Hackint0sh, related OSX86 sites or wiki to find out howto)
- Mount and install MacOSXUpdCombo10.6.6.dmg.
Hide Your IP & Protect Your Privacy!
Get Your 15 Day Free Trial Now.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.